A Different Kind of Lacrosse Tournament
- Location – Wilmington offers miles of beautiful coastline, friendly people, a charming downtown, and plenty of attractions.
- Atmosphere – not just a tournament, but an EVENT, featuring food trucks, vendors, music, a fun zone, raffles and more!
- Purpose – We LOVE lacrosse, but we all know that lacrosse is more than just a game. Through lacrosse, we hope to encourage leadership and teamwork. What better way to do that than to recognize the selflessness and sacrifice of our armed forces.
The tournament will begin with a moment of silence to recognize the 77th anniversary of the D-Day landings.
835 Halyburton Memorial Pkwy, Wilmington, NC 28412
Come See What Wilmington Has to Offer
From our gorgeous beaches, to our vibrant riverside downtown, you’ll find plenty to do when the games are over. Some tourist favorites include:
Some Favorite Tourist Destinations
- City of Wilmington
- The USS North Carolina Battleship Museum
- The NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- The Carolina Beach Boardwalk
- Johnny Mercer Pier at Wrightsville Beach
- Ferry ride to Southport to explore antique stores, a Christmas shop, and film locations
- Historic Downtown Wilmington
- Carolina Beach
- Wrightsville Beach